To better assist you, our community, we have listed some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions that we have not answered here, please feel free to contact the District office at 966-1036 or by emailing our team.
- What are your hours of operation?
- What time do the parks open and close?
- How many facilities and parks are there in the District?
- What are the District's rental opportunities?
- How much does it cost to rent the facilities?
- Do I need a permit to have a bounce house in the Park?
- Can we sleep overnight in the parks?
- Are you closing your bathrooms?
- Are picnic areas available on a first come, first serve basis if they are not rented?
- Can I bring my own BBQ into the park?
- Can I have alcohol in the parks?
- Why does my dog have to be on a leash? Why can't they be in the Vernal Pools?
- Can I park at Bannister Park?
- Does Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District have a Skate Park?
- How do I get on the mailing list for the District Activity Guide, The Roost?
- Where or how do I register for programs?
- Where or how do I reserve facilities?
- Can I get financial assistance to participate in recreation programs?
- How can I get a refund for a Parks and Recreation program?
- Which payment methods are accepted by the District?
- Who regulates the wildlife (including the chickens)?
- I want to report suspicious or criminal activity in the park?
- How do I report graffiti or other problems within a park?
- How do I become a volunteer?
- Can I post flyers / banners in the parks?